We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7-4-1 Pass

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,790 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
7-4-1 Pass

I've just updated the Busch Gardens "inside page," and I have a question. In past years, there has been a "7-4-1" or "6-4-1" pass offered. The former included Busch Gardens, Water Country, Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown Victory Center, Yorktown Battlefield, Jamestown Settlement, and Historic Jamestowne. The latter excluded Water Country and was valid only when Water Country was closed, if I recall correctly. I've been searching the web, including the BG and CW websites, and have seen no mention of it for 2009. I'm hoping someone like BG_Dan might let us know if that particular pass has been discontinued. If it has, the "inside page" needs to be updated with that new information.

The current "inside page" can be found here: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g58313-d141842/Willia…

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 7-4-1 Pass

Thanks Zoey-I saw the info in the Pilot but you sure made it simpler to understand!

2. Re: 7-4-1 Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 14:45