We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfort Inn Outlet Center

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Comfort Inn Outlet Center

Just wondering if the Comfort Inn Outlet Center at 5611 Richmond Road is still open. It is still listed on here and on Expedia, but I thought it had closed. If it is closed, then I will see that the listing gets removed. Thanks.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comfort Inn Outlet Center

I'm not familar with that hotel but use the ChoiceHotels site to book rooms frequently so I went to their website and they are not showing a Comfort Inn at that adress. There is a Comfort Inn Central at 2007 Richmond Rd. but that appears to be near Colonial Williamsburg.

Williamsburg, VA
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comfort Inn Outlet Center

The Comfort Inn and an adjoining mexican restaurant at that address were torn down two years ago to make way for the expansion of the Prime Outlets, which had purchased the property. The area is now outlet stores; the restaurant moved a mile away.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comfort Inn Outlet Center

Thanks-I didn't think that the hotel was still open. I will ask Trip Advisor to remove the hotel's listing.

4. Re: Comfort Inn Outlet Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Williamsburg