We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations necessary?

Chicago
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Topic
Reservations necessary?

If my husband and I are in CW the last week of October, is it necessary to make reservations ahead of time for dinner at the taverns or for the Tavern Ghost Walk? Or would we be able to do that when we get there on our first day?

RQT
New Castle...
Level Contributor
765 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reservations necessary?

Yes, I would make reservations ahead of time. That way you will be guaranteed the time that you want for dinner. Then you can coordinate dinner time with the Tavern Ghost Walk if you are planning dinner and the walk for the same evening.

Williamsburg, VA
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reservations necessary?

The Tavern Ghost Walk is even more popular during the week prior to Halloween, for obvious reasons -- it often sells out. And since Halloween is on a Saturday this year, it might be even more crowded on Thursday, Friday and Saturday which are normally busier anyway. So it might be best to make your reservations a little early. It can all be done on the CW reservations line, 1-800-HISTORY.

Enjoy your visit.

Carlsbad, California
Level Contributor
57 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reservations necessary?

I just called CW and was told to make reservations for any evening shows. We go the last week of October.

Chicago
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Reservations necessary?

We will be there the same week. I did make reservations for the Ghost Walk and for dinner at Campbell's. I guess I'll look at what else we want to see. Thanks.

5. Re: Reservations necessary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Williamsburg