We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Favorite Resorts scammer Rosso arrested

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,854 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
My Favorite Resorts scammer Rosso arrested

Earlier this summer, we had several inquiries on the Williamsburg forum about reservations booked through myfavoriteresorts.com that were paid to MFR but never booked with the resort. Several involved Wyndham Kingsgate, which seems to be a victim of sorts. The vacationer(s) came to the resort, which had no record(s) of the reservation(s)/. The operator of myfavoriteresorts.com was arrested in Florida. Read more in the local Daily Press, dailypress.com/news/…4431271.story

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
3,856 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Favorite Resorts scammer Rosso arrested

Great news! Thanx for posting this update, Zoey.

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,471 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Favorite Resorts scammer Rosso arrested

Oh, wow. That's wonderful. All those poor unsuspecting people's money and nice vacation plans she stole. I'm glad to hear this.

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,471 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Favorite Resorts scammer Rosso arrested

Zoey, maybe post this on the timeshares forum. It'll make some peole happy there too.

Ranson, West...
Level Contributor
535 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Favorite Resorts scammer Rosso arrested

Finally! So glad they finally caught up to her! Thanks for sharing! =)

pensacola
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: My Favorite Resorts scammer Rosso arrested

She also scamed alot of folks out of Wyndham points to make those fake reservations and we were never paid for those points. Hopefully justice will be served.

6. Re: My Favorite Resorts scammer Rosso arrested

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2010, 05:16