We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort Lodging in Williamsburg

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Plainview, NY
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Resort Lodging in Williamsburg

My family will be visiting Williamsburg for 4 days in June 2010. My wife and I will be accompanied by our son, daughter-in-law, and 3 grandchildren ages 4 years, 20 months, 20 months. We would like a resort that can accommodate all of us comfortably. A 2 bedroom suite with a pull out sofa, and another room next door could also work. A stove, microwave and refrigerator would be a big plus. Indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, playground and other facilities that can keep the little ones busy are necessary. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Williamsburg, VA
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort Lodging in Williamsburg

One resort you may wish to consider is the Marriott Manor Club at Ford's Colony in Williamsburg. This resort has all of the things you're looking for: large two bedroom units, pools, spa, playground. It is nestled in the Ford's Colony subdivision, just a few miles from Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown Settlement. There's a dining room (Harry's Tavern) and County Club next door if golf is in your plans.

The resort is consistently rated well here on TA; here's a link to the TA website: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g58313-d110797-…

Enjoy your visit.

Ranson, West...
Level Contributor
535 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort Lodging in Williamsburg

You may also consider Kingsmill Resort & Spa. They are located on a beautiful view of the James River, have 1-2-3 bedroom suites and a large variety of services & activities.

Plainview, NY
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort Lodging in Williamsburg

Thank you. I will call up and check out the Marriott Manor Club.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
131 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resort Lodging in Williamsburg

I would encourage you to check out Kingsmill. I think it offers much more than the Manor Club does and the location is more convenient.

www.kingsmillresort.com

Plainview, NY
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Resort Lodging in Williamsburg

Thanks for the information. I will add Kingsmill Resort to my list.

6. Re: Resort Lodging in Williamsburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2010, 05:16