We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriot Manor Club and Sequel?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Marriot Manor Club and Sequel?

Can someone tell me what the difference is between these 2? I've seen both of these referenced, and would like to know what makes these different from each other. Thx.

rw

Colonial Williamsburg Admission
42 Reviews
from US$40.99*
Special Offer
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
8 Reviews
from US$64.99*
US$95.99
Special Offer
Water Country USA
1 Review
from US$35.99*
US$39.99
Williamsburg, VA
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriot Manor Club and Sequel?

Both Marriott Manor Club and Marriott Manor Club Sequel are timeshare units in the same complex at Ford's Colony. Sequel is the later addition to the Manor Club lodgings; one is across a small street from the other. Manor Club faces a fairway at the Ford's Colony Country Club, Sequel faces a wooded area. While many guests have a preference of one area over the other, there is really no difference between the two, as both have been updated in recent years.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony
Marriott's Manor Club at...
1,498 Reviews
Williamsburg, VA
The Williamsburg Manor Bed and Breakfast
The Williamsburg Manor...
323 Reviews
Williamsburg, VA
New Jersey
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriot Manor Club and Sequel?

Thanks for the information. My main concern is the kitchen. I've seen 2 different pictures here that people have posted. One pic is of a narrow kitchen with little walking space between the counter and appliances, and the other is a pic of a wide open kitchen with plenty of space to walk around. Not sure which of these has which kitchen.

The place sounds really nice and seems to get predominately good reviews. Just wondering about the kitchen.

Thanks again.

rw

Virginia
Level Contributor
668 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriot Manor Club and Sequel?

Just want to add some additional information. We have stayed in both types of units. As noted in earlier posts, the Seq units are newer. The big difference is the Seq units have lock-offs so they can be split into two units. There are no lock-offs in the older buildings. The Seq buildings are more like a hotel with a long corridor with units along each side. The older buildings have 8 (I think) units on each floor clustered around a reception area off the elevators. Our personal preference is for the units in the older buildings, but having said that, all the units, whether in older or newer buildings, are quite lovely & spacious.

4. Re: Marriot Manor Club and Sequel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 06:16