We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colonial Williamsburg Groupon Deal

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
19 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Colonial Williamsburg Groupon Deal

I just spotted this and wanted to share it with fellow travelers. If you are visiting Williamsburg on or before July 31st, you can get your tickets half off on Groupon. I know my hubby and I will be making use of this deal! Here is a link: groupon.com/deals/… Groupon expires the deal in 3 days and there are limited quantities so I would act fast.

Also, I did paste a referral link but if that is against the rules (didn't spot anything in the rules mentioning it) or looked down on, please let me know and I'll post the regular link. I'm not posting this as a way to get referrals. I just know that money is tight for a lot of families right now (including my own) and that this is a great deal for anyone traveling to Williamsburg this summer and wanted to make sure as many people see it as possible!

Edited: 04 June 2012, 16:31
Houston, TX
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Colonial Williamsburg Groupon Deal

Thank you! I just took advantage of this Groupon deal as I'm making last minute arrangements for my trip this weekend. Thanks again for sharing and happy travels! :)

Hanover...
Level Contributor
6 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Colonial Williamsburg Groupon Deal

AAA has really good deals for multi day tixs for CW.

Lake Forest, CA
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Colonial Williamsburg Groupon Deal

Thanks! What a deal.

4. Re: Colonial Williamsburg Groupon Deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:41