We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Reunion Dinner in July.

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Family Reunion Dinner in July.

Having a family reunion in Williamsburg in July and need a restaurant that can accommodate 30-40 people. Was going to go to Capt George's but my father just had an allergic reaction to shrimp and I'd rather not take him there. Any suggestions for another place that can hold that many people and not too expensive. Thanks!

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Reunion Dinner in July.

Just bumping this to see if anyone can help. I would like to contact a place either this week or early next week to set something up. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Mike

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,790 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Reunion Dinner in July.

I'm having trouble thinking of anything that would have space for 30-40 people and is not too expensive.

Maybe the Gabriel Archer Tavern at the Williamsburg Winery? They have a larger room that might accommodate 30 - 40. Or the Whaling Company? Jefferson Restaurant?

The Taverns at Colonial Williamburg can, I think, usually take that many people, but it's likely you'd be seated where you'd need to take stairs, either upstairs or downstairs. The Lodge also has some nice facilities. If either would fit in your budget constraints, one of those might be a good choice.

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Reunion Dinner in July.

Thanks Zoey, would you be talking about the Williamsburg Lodge Restaurant?

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,790 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Reunion Dinner in July.

Yes, the Williamsburg Lodge. They have dining rooms, and they also have banquet facilities.

Moorestown, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family Reunion Dinner in July.

Great, i'll give them a call and see if I can set something up there. Thanks so much Zoey!

6. Re: Family Reunion Dinner in July.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 18:16