We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice Please!

Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
368 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Advice Please!

I am looking for help and recommendations on the following itinerary for our upcoming trip to CW. Myself (36), 1 yr old son and Mother ( 59) are coming in June 30-July 3rd. Please feel free to give advice/ tips, please keep in mind I have a baby in a stroller and a mother who needs to rest periodically. thanks so much!

Sat- Drive to CW from NC, do lunch (any ideas for a good local place?), Williamsburg Pottery, CW visitors center, check in to Greensprings Plantation and do dinner (Nazars Mediterranean or Plaza Azteca?)

Sun- Breakfast at Old Chickahominy House, tour CW and have lunch at a tavern (which is best for lunch?), Yankee Candle or other shopping, dinner at Huzzah’s.

Mon- Breakfast at a Pancake house (which is best?), Bush Gardens all day, late dinner somewhere.

Tus- Eat Breakfast and head back to NC

Mentioned in this post
Williamsburg Pottery
Williamsburg Pottery
518 Reviews
Williamsburg, VA
Plaza Azteca
Plaza Azteca
378 Reviews
Williamsburg, VA
Old Chickahominy House
Old Chickahominy House
501 Reviews
Williamsburg, VA
Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,421 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice Please!

Tavern-wise, you can't go wrong with any of them. Chowning's is probably the most casual and reasonably priced. Seems like a good lunch spot. If you can squeeze it in for dinner, Christiana Campbell's is a unique experience to say the least and well worth the money. You'll need reservations, though.

2. Re: Advice Please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2013, 10:16