We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American Girl Felicity Map

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,854 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
American Girl Felicity Map

I have been getting a lot of requests for the American Girl Felicity map lately from folks who either post their personal e-mail account in a thread, or send me a pm without their personal e-mail account.

To be clear, I have a scanned copy of the Felicity map as a pdf, which I am happy to share. I send it from my personal e-mail to your personal e-mail. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL E-MAIL HERE!!! Send me a pm (private message) by clicking on my name. You will be taken to my profile page that has "send message" as one of the items on the left-hand side. Send me a pm using that link with your personal e-mail. I will respond as soon as possible.

I'll not respond to anyone who requests it on a thread, or to anyone who requests one via a pm without their personal e-mail account.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,854 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: American Girl Felicity Map

bump

New York
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: American Girl Felicity Map

Hi Zoye. Thanks for reply.

Edited: 10 August 2012, 03:10
Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,854 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: American Girl Felicity Map

I was in CW's Visitors Center Bookseller's shop recently. There is a section for American Girl books - several titles with Felicity and Elizabeth. Thought this might be of interest to those interested in Felicity in Williamsburg.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,854 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: American Girl Felicity Map

I'm still getting requests for this, and I'm happy to send to those who follow the instructions in the OP.

Boston
Level Contributor
61 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: American Girl Felicity Map

Thanks for sharing the map. We used it in Williamsburg this week and my daughters loved asking the questions to the people there.

6. Re: American Girl Felicity Map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 05:18