We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Williamsburg Lodge or Providence Hall in October w/ 9 y.o.?

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Providence, RI
Level Contributor
655 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Williamsburg Lodge or Providence Hall in October w/ 9 y.o.?

We will be in Williamsburg for the three day Columbus Day weekend in October. It will be myself, DH and 9 y.o. DS. We can either stay at the the Lodge in a double queen bed room or at the Providence Hall guesthouses in a larger room with a king bed and a sofabed. the price difference is $200 total for three nights. Alternatively, I can explore a B&B option, within the same price range.

We are planning on visiting Colonial Williamsburg and the Jamestown Settlement. I was hoping to avoid Busch Gardens, since my son is not big on rides at amusement parks.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,789 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Williamsburg Lodge or Providence Hall in October w/ 9 y.o.?

I probably would choose the Lodge; it's a bit more in the middle of things. I don't generally like B&B's though.

2. Re: Williamsburg Lodge or Providence Hall in October w/ 9 y.o.?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2013, 10:17