We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Newport News to Williamsburg

Alton
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Taxi from Newport News to Williamsburg

About how much does it cost to take a taxi from Newport News Airport to Colonial Williamsburg?

I would need to go back to the Airport after my visit also.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,832 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Newport News to Williamsburg

Visit the Ground Transportion page of the airport here: flyphf.com/content/…ground-transport.html

Contact information is given on that page, so you can check on the cost; several of the services have web sites.

NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Destination Expert
for Hampton, Newport News
Level Contributor
439 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Newport News to Williamsburg

Before you take a cab, make sure you check with your hotel to see if they have a shuttle available. I wouldn't count on it but it's definitely worth a try.

Generally, expect to pay around $45-50 (I just called Yellow Cab and they gave me a $41 estimate, plus there's an airport fee of $3; I expect the other companies would be close).

Have a great visit! :-)

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Newport News to Williamsburg

We will be doing that also next month the recommendation was Tidewater Shuttle

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,832 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Newport News to Williamsburg

Where did the recommendation come from? I hope you'll report back about your trip and how things went.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from Newport News to Williamsburg

I picked it up on one of the posts here. I'm not going until11-26 have you heard different?

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,832 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from Newport News to Williamsburg

You might want to read through all the replies on this thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g58313-i102-k48072…

If you received a prompt reply, it'll probably be OK, though. Do let us know how it goes. And how your trip goes, too - we love trip reports!

7. Re: Taxi from Newport News to Williamsburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 09:15