We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CW or Jamestowne for 3 and 6 year old boys

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
434 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
CW or Jamestowne for 3 and 6 year old boys

I am bring the kids to Williamsburg for spring break the first week in April. We are planning to go to a Men's Gymnastic's meet at W&M a couple of days at BG and day at eithor CW or Jamestowne. Any input about which is a better bet for my kids?

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
236 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CW or Jamestowne for 3 and 6 year old boys

Hello,

I love CW but I would go with Jamestown with your 3 and 6 year old boys. My kids are older now but we traveled to both many times when they were little.

Enjoy your trip

Ruckersville...
Level Contributor
479 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CW or Jamestowne for 3 and 6 year old boys

I agree with sandbridgebeachbum. Visit both areas in Jamestown. The National park with the actual site and the Festival park where they have the living history, ships and rebuilt fort. The Streets of Colonial w\Williamsburg are open to the public at night,

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,310 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CW or Jamestowne for 3 and 6 year old boys

The streets at CW are open to the public all day with the exception of a small area during the afternoon for program activities. CW tickets are only needed for access to the restored buildings and day programs.

I agree that Jamestown Settlement is the best place to start your visit to the historic area.

4. Re: CW or Jamestowne for 3 and 6 year old boys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 06:19