We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Gardens Live Concert Advice

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Owen Sound
Level Contributor
60 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Busch Gardens Live Concert Advice

Can anyone give advice on Busch Gardens Live?

What time do they take place? What location in the park? Any tips?

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,748 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch Gardens Live Concert Advice

Since that information (time and place) is missing from their website, I just e-mailed BG to ask about the time and place. If I hear back, I'll post here. Sometimes they post on their facebook and twitter accounts before putting the info on their website, but I haven't seen anything concrete yet.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,748 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busch Gardens Live Concert Advice

I received a reply - that was quick!

The concerts are held at the Royal Palace Theater in France and the main act starts at 7pm. It there is an opening act, then they would start at 6pm.

They offer a concert/dining combo package that includes a seat in a reserved section at the concert and a dinner certificate. http://tinyurl.com/BG-Concert-Dining

Owen Sound
Level Contributor
60 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Busch Gardens Live Concert Advice

Thanks. That was very helpful.

4. Re: Busch Gardens Live Concert Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 05:17