We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Gardens. Long lines for non-rollercoaster attractions?

Dallas, Tx
Level Contributor
641 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Busch Gardens. Long lines for non-rollercoaster attractions?

We are not roller coaster fans (well, I am...but not the rest of the family). Are there any attractions that are not roller coasters that build big lines? In particular I am wondering about Europe in the Air, Pirates 4D, Celtic Fyre, Roman Rapids and the Curse of Dark Castle.

Also, are there any suggestions on when and where to best view fireworks at night?

Thanks!

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,885 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch Gardens. Long lines for non-rollercoaster attractions?

Pirates 4-D's last showing will be on June 16, so no line there! DarKastle, Roman Rapids, and Europe in the Air can get long lines, and the Sky Tram, too. Celtic Fyre is a show, and you want to arrive at least 15 minutes before showtime to get a good seat. I usually sit near the back for that show; sightlines are good from anywhere in the theater, but if you want to be closer, come early.

I've watched the fireworks from England, but I think from the bridge between Italy and Oktoberfest is probably better. I hope others will chime in with their opinions about this, I'm never sure where is the best.

2. Re: Busch Gardens. Long lines for non-rollercoaster attractions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Williamsburg