We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Williamsburg on July 3, 2013 with 2 kids - Suggestions?

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
2 posts
Save Topic
Williamsburg on July 3, 2013 with 2 kids - Suggestions?

Dear Fellow Travelers,

We are visiting Williamsburg on July 3, 2013 with my 12 year old son and 7 year old daughter. I am wondering if there are any particular things you would suggest that they would find interesting and enjoyable. I have read the previous posts about the trade shops being good, etc., but I don't know if there's anything that is happening currently that would be especially good.

Thanks so much, The Patterson Clan

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,817 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Williamsburg on July 3, 2013 with 2 kids - Suggestions?

Depends partly on their interests, of course. I don't have my copy of "This Week" handy, but you can review it to help plan the day. There will be "hands-on" activities geared towards kids at the Powell House, they can participate in RevQuest: The Black Chambers, or check out brickmaking in the Brick Yard.

colonialwilliamsburg.com/plan/calendar/#Even… is a link to the calendar on the CW website.

2. Re: Williamsburg on July 3, 2013 with 2 kids - Suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2014, 05:18