We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Gardens Price Changes Plus New Fall Fun Passes

NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Destination Expert
for Hampton, Newport News
Level Contributor
534 posts
Save Topic
Busch Gardens Price Changes Plus New Fall Fun Passes

Busch Gardens announced that it's raising daily ticket prices by $2.00, to $72.00 for adults and $62.00 for children (ages 3-9). The Newport News Visitor Center is still discounting the tickets by $15.00; I'm not sure about discount coupons out there.

They're also introducing a *Fall* Fun Card Pass, good for unlimited admission from 7 September through 27 October. The cost is $72.00 (a great deal if you're going to visit multiple times) for both children and adults. The price at the NNVC is $67.00.

Since neither the ticket nor the pass includes parking, I suggest making friends with a local so they can drop you off. :-)

Mentioned in this post
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Destination Expert
for Hampton, Newport News
Level Contributor
534 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch Gardens Price Changes Plus New Fall Fun Passes

I just read that SEASON PASS (not Fun Card Pass) holders can bring a friend for free September 13-15, 2013---woohoo!

Here's a link to the article in today's Daily Press' Savvy Shopper:

dailypress.com/features/…6071332.story

2. Re: Busch Gardens Price Changes Plus New Fall Fun Passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 06:23