We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Williamsburg Restaurants

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Currituck, North...
Level Contributor
387 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Williamsburg Restaurants

Tell me about your favorite restaurant. T/A list 324 restaurants in Williamsburg. We will be there this weekend for shopping & walking around the colonial area...looking for a good restaurant for Friday night nothing fancy. We are staying at a hotel on Bypass Rd.

Did Kilwins really close??? they have the best ice creme.

Thanks, Betty

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,206 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Williamsburg Restaurants

Food for Thought or Second St Grill are good choices and reasonable values.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,813 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Williamsburg Restaurants

Yes, Kilwin's really did close. Le Yaca will be opening in that building in the new year. I'll second Food for Thought or Second Street and add Aromas and Dog Street Pub as options.

Level Contributor
1,139 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Williamsburg Restaurants

Another vote for Food for Thought.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,206 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Williamsburg Restaurants

what did you choose and how was it?

Currituck, North...
Level Contributor
387 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Williamsburg Restaurants

Yes, we had dinner at Food for Thought it was very near our hotel. Hubby & I had the Jamaican Jerk Chicken with sides of corn & peas medley & mashed sweet potatoes. Dinner also came with dinner rolls & sweet potato corn bread. I didn't care for the chicken & couldn't eat it....spices IMP was over powering everything else was excellent as was the service.

Waitress notified the manager & he apologized & took off the cost of my meal which really surprised me. Good service is hard to find.

Betty

Currituck, North...
Level Contributor
387 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Williamsburg Restaurants

I forgot to add we had lunch at Retros in Colonial Williamsburg it was your average food... cheeseburger, fries & onion rings.

Betty

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,206 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Williamsburg Restaurants

Sorry you didn't enjoy your meal at Food for Thought but am glad they didn't charge you. I am looking forward to the bread pudding the next time we visit.

8. Re: Williamsburg Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2014, 06:20