We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jamestown & Yorktown Restaurants

Lima, Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Jamestown & Yorktown Restaurants

After much research on this forum I have my list of Williamsburg restaurants to visit. However, I am not sure about where to eat around Jamestown & Yorktown. We will probably visit both places in one day so it could be a restaurant that would be on the way from one place to the other. Could you please give me suggestions of your favorite restaurants in these areas. There are 6 of us so would prefer a place less than $20 for adult meals. Also, my husband does not care for seafood. Thank you.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,854 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jamestown & Yorktown Restaurants

Historic Jamestowne has the Dale House, with good selections and prices. It's more of a soup and sandwiches casual place. On a nice day, it's relaxing to sit on the patio with the view of the James River. Yorktown has several good places. I've liked the Yorktown Pub, but also check the menus at the restaurants on the Riverwalk area http://www.riverwalklanding.com/. The Carrot Tree that was in Yorktown has closed, but the one on Jamestown Road is still open and good. They also run the Dale House I mentioned earlier.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jamestown & Yorktown Restaurants

Other than the sandwich shop in Jamestown, there is nothing else. You have plenty of choices close by in Williamsburg, if you need an alternative. I would check out the possibilities as you drive to Jamestown or even stop for breakfast or lunch on your way there.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,854 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jamestown & Yorktown Restaurants

There's a food court at Jamestown Settlement, and the Jamestown Pie Company isn't too far from either Jamestown site. http://www.buyapie.com/

Lima, Ohio
Level Contributor
28 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jamestown & Yorktown Restaurants

I have been looking at the Jamestown Pie co..I have read the reviews and checked out their site. Some of the reviews make it sound very yummy. Yet, others are not so favorable for the prices. IMP, the prices for the fruit pies are quite high..we would have over $20 for a pie and ice cream. Yet, I am willing to pay this IF they are exceptional pies. I also love chicken pot pie....this and a Fruit pie with ice cream for dessert sounds delish. However, do you think they are better than your average pie and worth the price? I know this is a matter of opinion....just would appreciate yours.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,854 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jamestown & Yorktown Restaurants

IMHO, the chicken pot pie and the pecan pie are definitely worth the price!

6. Re: Jamestown & Yorktown Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 06:15