We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ghost tour advice

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Ghost tour advice

I am here now in Williamsburg and just did the tavern ghost walk which was informative but too short in my opinion perhaps time just flew by with all the excitement. Anyway, I did the 830 tour and took pictures of every building on my iphone with the flash on (that's the trick) and at the end took pictures of the field and courthouse and I took a lot of pictures. At the end of the tour I reviewed my pictures and I saw I had multiple pictures with orbs but to my delight on further investigation later that night back at the hotel found many aparitions some full figured in the pictures I took so although the tour doesn't take you into any of the buildings there are ghosts everywhere, literally. This place is amazing!

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
572 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ghost tour advice

Visitors to CW have been showing photos they took of what they deemed as ghosts for years. I have seen many and have taken one myself several years ago in the Secretary's Office. At least those included in the photo were astounded that an apparition was floating right above them in the photo. Of course, I have another explanation for the object in the photo but do not want to dissuade guests from what they want to see. Others have also shown ghostly photos to me of the young woman who once lived in the building and suffered a tragic death and often is seen through the windows or hovering above the cemetery outside the building (only at night when lighting can play tricks on the eyes). Glad you enjoyed your tour and were able to take some memorable photos.

2. Re: Ghost tour advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 06:15