We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jamestown..yorktown...which to do

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Flora, Illinois...
3 posts
Save Topic
jamestown..yorktown...which to do

We have 1 more day here and weve already seen colonial williamsberg..what im wondering is...wich of the other big 3 do we see? The site..the recreated site..yorktown? Anyone have any tips or tricks for getting the most out of our last day before we head to obx? Thanks! Oh yeah...its just my husband and i...

1 reply
Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,790 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jamestown..yorktown...which to do

My favorite of the JT and YT sites is Historic Jamestowne. The opportunity to see the archaeologists at work and then to visit the Archaearium, with the display of found artifacts, makes it so. The "Jane" exhibit, as well as all the other exhibits, help to bring the experiences of the Virginia Company settlers to life. Don't miss the Glasshouse, where glassblowing is demonstrated. Glassblowing was one of the first attempts at manufacturing in the New World. The Glasshouse opens at 8:30, so you could get an early start there before the Visitors Center at Historic Jamestowne opens at 9.

Reply to: jamestown..yorktown...which to do
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Williamsburg