We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Pasco, Washington
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels

We are looking to find a Hotel near the Rockwell Institute in Bellevue. We will be there for 5 days without a car during the day. So, we would like to find a place not only near Rockwell Institute but also near Restaurants and shopping.

We will be there in March.

Is there such a thing as a nice Hotel closer to the $100 range? Any suggestions will be greatly

appreciated.

Thanks,

Tammie

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels

To save everyone looking, here's the address:

Rockwell Institute 13218 NE 20th Street Bellevue, WA 98005 (800) 221-9347 (425) 747-7272 Fax: 1-800-242-6734

Have you called them and inquired? Such programs usually (or should) have answers.

Bellevue, WA
Level Contributor
529 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels

Is this the right address?

13218 NE 20th Street, Bellevue, WA

That's a strip mall type area. You'd find restaurants and shops, but it's not a particularly pleasant place to stay. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any hotels right close there.

Your best bet would be to stay in downtown Bellevue within walking distance of the Bellevue Transit Center. I found a bus route that would take you from the transit center out near the Rockwell Institute. Scroll down to "To Bear Creek P&R":

…metrokc.gov/tops/bus/schedules/s233_0_.html

NE 6th & 108th Ave NE is the downtown transit center. Bell-Red & 124th Av NE is near your location, except that you will continue on to 132nd Avenue along Bel-Red Road. The website does indicate that the bus will stop at 132nd. It's a ten minute bus ride, and then you will walk north on 132nd for 0.4 miles until you reach 20th Street.

$100 is low for Bellevue. I find an Extended Stay America for $115. It would be about a half mile walk to the transit center up a hill. A one mile walk to the more interesting section of downtown Bellevue around Bellevue Square Mall and Lincoln Square Mall. You'd also be about a half mile walk away from a very fine botanical garden.

The Silver Cloud Inn for $159 would be a more convenient location. The other downtown Bellevue hotels are $200 or more.

3. Re: Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 13:18