We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from Bellvue to Seattle

California
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
transportation from Bellvue to Seattle

My husband is running in the marathon next week end. We are staying two nights in Bellvue and then moving on to Seattle for two nights. It appears that there is a distance of about 11 miles. What is our best option for transportation between the two? Also we would appreciate any recomendations concerning restaurants that are comfortable and not real touristy. Thank You.

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from Bellvue to Seattle

charlynesm, well, if you don't have tons of luggage, you can take the express bus from downtown Bellevue to downtown Seattle:

soundtransit.org/riding/…550-maps.asp

As for restaurant recommendations, where are you staying in Seattle?

California
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation from Bellvue to Seattle

WE will be staying at The Paramount on Pine Street. Thank you for the advice on the bus.. I hope I won't have tons of luggage but some how I usually do.

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation from Bellvue to Seattle

charlynesm: The Paramount is within walking distance of most of the downtown eateries so you'll have lots of places to try out. You can also walk straight west on Pine to the Pike Place Market. The most touristy place might be the Cheesecake Factory. Otherwise during the week you'll just run into downtown workers on their lunch hour.