We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quick shopping

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Quick shopping

We will like to make a quick stop at Bellingham for shopping before Vancouver.

Looking for some advice where to shop for discount shoes and clothings for adult in october.

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Bellingham
Bellingham
Washington
Vancouver
Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,911 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quick shopping

Lots and lots of choices. There are outlet malls in Tulalip and area around Mt. Vernon. In Bellingham the whole area around Bellis Fair Mall has tons of stores such as Ross or TJ Maxx all of which have good deals.

Try Big 5 For shoes, Tennis and casual shoes, as they often have very good deals.

Edited: 27 August 2014, 04:01
Mentioned in this post
Mount Vernon
Mount Vernon
Washington
Bellingham
Bellingham
Washington
Bellis Fair
Bellis Fair
68 Reviews
Bellingham, WA
Washington - the...
Level Contributor
333 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quick shopping

I'd suggest Ross. Just please beware that the store has the most rude and the worst customers, but if you have a high tolerence for that kind of stuff then the deals are the best to find in town for the most part.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Quick shopping

I will pop into Big 5 and Ross for my shopping ! Thank you very much for both of your suggestion. It certainly help me for my quick stopover.

4. Re: Quick shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 05:17