We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Evertt !

Which Everett hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
149 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Moving to Evertt !

Need help and suggestions, we are moving from Japan (Navy) to base there. Husband and I will be looking for a place to live, we have a small dog but no kids, so having a grassy area nearby would be great. We dont know anything about the area, are there places best to live? which to avoid? would appreciate any input.

4 replies to this topic
Renton, WA
Level Contributor
3,641 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Evertt !

Off the top of my head: Marysville, Lake Stevens, Arlington, Snohomish in no particular order. A lot depends on what your husband is going to be doing and how much of a commute he can live with. I wouldn't fall all over myself looking for place in Everett itself.

Google some of these places for additional information and make use of Google maps to get a handle on distances and roads.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moving to Evertt !

I'm afraid that your post will be pulled by the TA folks as not travel related, but perhaps you'll get some good feedback before, and if, that is done.

I'd contact real estate companies in the Everett area. They'd guide you and yours to what you seek.

Thanks to you both for your service.

Edited: 10 April 2012, 23:32
Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moving to Evertt !

start by looking the area over on gmaps

Renton, WA
Level Contributor
3,641 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Moving to Evertt !

I should note that the commissary and PX are at Smokey Point, on the north edge of Marysville.

www.commissaries.com/stores/html/store.cfm…

Reply to: Moving to Evertt !
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Everett