We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

Which Forks hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
8 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

Hi there! A friend and I will be in Forks a few days mid - September and one of the things we were looking at doing is the Bella's Sunset Adventure from 7-10pm run by TeamForks

…rezgo.com/tour/15186/Bellas-Sunset-Adventure

Just wondering if anyone has done this and how it was, would you recommend it, etc....thanks for any advice!

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

It is a bus ride around a small town. I happened to be at the Cullen's supposed place when they came by. They had a lot good information and a fun tour driver from the sounds of it. I don't think any tour is different, just named for the time of day the tour runs.

It would be more interesting than driving around by yourself, which was not too much of a thrill except to the superfans in the car.

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
8 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

Thanks, but actually the Sunset Tour is you depart at 7pm and they take you to one of the beaches and they do a campfire with smores and you are there at the beach a couple of hours then return to Forks at 9 or 10pm.....just wondering if anyone has done this and their take on it.

Port Angeles, WA
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
Level Contributor
9,224 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

Please write a review of this and let us know. My initial reaction is to say that it is a waste of time and money because you can visit both Forks and First Beach on your own. However, I have never taken this tour, and it might be more fun than I think. You should be fairly safe from rain in September, but it is always a possibility that far west.

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
8 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

Thanks! Yes, if we do, I will do a review here. Nice if we could avoid rain, but their site says rain = no sunset so then they don't go. Still would love to hear if anyone has done this....figure someone must have (??) :)

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

You are addressing on TA a small audience of people who live here, so the chances of hearing from someone taking that tour is limited.

Have you asked for names/numbers/references from the tour operator?

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
8 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

Oh, I have seen other questions on things to do in Forks on this forum like how is the dazzled by Twilight tour, so I thought it was the right one. ooppsie....sorry....... :)

hmmmmm.....I don't really think the tour co. could give me names and numbers on people who have done the tour for me to contact directly....if that is what you meant....that would be kinda giving out folks private info to me, a complete stranger....oh well....maybe we'll just have to take the plunge and do the tour and I'll report back how it is. :)

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

I was not being critical, just trying to be practical. :)

And my comment about the phone numbers? I agree with you, but sometimes people give consent. Anyway...

I Googled Bella's Sunset Tours, WA and found a page full of things that might help you decide. Including this one, following:

squidoo.com/Forks--Washington#module12833197

Edited: 21 June 2010, 14:47
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
8 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

Oh you rock!!! I'm going to go check it out! Thanks!!

9. Re: Bella's Sunset Adventure - TeamForks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2010, 05:17