We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gig Harbor Motor Inn

Which Gig Harbor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Gig Harbor Motor Inn

I will be visiting the south end of Gig Harbor over Christmas and was wondering if anyone knew if the Gig Harbor Motor Inn is still in operation. I've found mention of it on a number of Gig Harbor websites, but can't find a direct link or good contact info. for it. I just need a bare bones place to stay at night for a couple of days so if anyone has any other suggestions in that vicinity I'd appreciate any recommendations.

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gig Harbor Motor Inn

The Gig Harbor Motor Inn was demolished a few years ago and there is a beautiful new shopping area there now. The cheapest place to stay in Gig Harbor area would be the Westwynd in Purdy. It's pretty old, definitely cheap, but it might be inconvenient for access to south Gig Harbor, probably a 10-15 minute drive. I would recommend the Best Western Wesley Inn, Maritime Inn, or Inn at Gig Harbor. The Inn at Gig Harbor would be the closest to the old Gig Harbor Motor Inn location.

Gig Harbor
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gig Harbor Motor Inn

I would like to invite everyone in the area to preview and then review the Westwynd Motel as it is today. Under new managership for several years it has been made clean, cheerful and very homey. Our guests constantly comment what a great little find we are. Please feel free to drop in any mid week day as all our weekends are pretty booked and I will not have units available to show then.

Happy to provide our community with a pet friendly, family oriented, budget minded, very nice place to stay,

Lynda Swanson

General Manager

Westwynd Motel

1 800 468 9963

253 857 4047

3. Re: Gig Harbor Motor Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Gig Harbor