We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terracciano restaurant

Port Orchard, Wa
1 post
Save Topic
terracciano restaurant

The worst dining experience on the Peninsula! My expensive salmon dish was a small piece of salmon on a dish of raw spinach right out of the bag. My husband asked if the chicken was pounded thin, and was assured that it was. He ordered the dish and the chicken breast was a thick tasteless dry lump.

Gig Harbor
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: terracciano restaurant

I went there last night and had what could only be described as the worst dinning experience of my entire life. The service was so bad that when I complained to the Chef/owner he told me not to come back then swore at me in Italian. After sitting at our table with our leftovers in Styrofoam for over twenty minutes waiting for our check, and asking for it fifteen minutes earlier, the head chef who is also the owner and his staff made fun of us as we walked out the door.

The veal I had was tough and was only palatable because the sauce that it was drowning in rescued it from the lack of care that was given it during its preparation.

Stay away from this business thats only answer to the unhappy customer is, "you don't come back then"

2. Re: terracciano restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 12:23
Get answers to your questions about Gig Harbor
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now