We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SEA airport to Duvall, WA

La Mirada...
1 post
Save Topic
SEA airport to Duvall, WA

I'm flying into Seatac airport and need to get to Duvall. Taxis do not go there. I do not want my aging father to drive to the airport, but he could pick me up in Woodenville. Any ideas?

6 replies to this topic
Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,081 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SEA airport to Duvall, WA

Shuttle Express is who we use, and to the same general area. We have been using them for years and so far have never had any issues.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,972 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SEA airport to Duvall, WA

How about taking the bus to the Bellevue Transit Center? soundtransit.org/Schedules/ST-Express-Bus/560 Then go out to dinner in Bellevue with your dad and drive 30-35 minutes to Duvall.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SEA airport to Duvall, WA

If he doesn't want to drive into downtown Bellevue, you can take a bus from the Bellevue Transit Center to Cascadia Community College in Woodinville Bothell. It is a sort of transit hub too. The shuttle is a good idea but I have never found them affordable. Am I missing something, Mtngrl?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,172 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SEA airport to Duvall, WA

here is a list of hotels that Shuttle express has a pre set fare. Much cheaper than the 'door to door' price. They do go to Monroe but perhaps the kirkland location would be better. You have to leave at the set time and when you get to seatac make sure your asking for their 'scheduled service'

http://www.shuttleexpress.com/schedsvchotels

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SEA airport to Duvall, WA

Thanks for posting that link, David.

If you went to Bothell, he could come out Woodinville - Duvall Road.

To Redmond, he can take Novelty Hill to Avondale to 520 pretty easily.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,081 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SEA airport to Duvall, WA

ainwa--As David posted, it can work really well. We have done it several ways and even with the higher rates have always found it is very much worth the money. We are using it again shortly. I hate to ask family to pick us up when we get back to the airport at a late hour and we never leave our cars at the airport, so it works for us.

Reply to: SEA airport to Duvall, WA
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kirkland