We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info Needed on La Conner

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
238 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Info Needed on La Conner

My daughter and I are thinking of spending one night in La Conner on our way to Victoria via Anacortes ferry. Would like a hotel/motel with a view and welcome any suggestions. Have only been to La Conner once 15 years ago. Thanks in advance.

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Info Needed on La Conner

The La Conner Channel Lodge is on the slough so has a view of the water. I also like the Heron Inn B&B but that doesn't have a water view.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
238 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info Needed on La Conner

I looked at the Channel Lodge's web site. Looks great. Thanks for the help. I think we'll book it.

3. Re: Info Needed on La Conner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 12:25
Get answers to your questions about La Conner
Recent Conversations