We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for lodging near Olympic National Park

New York
6 posts
Save Topic
Looking for lodging near Olympic National Park

I'm hoping to make a trip in late September/early October to check out Olympic National Park. Probably going to spend about 5 nights, driving up from Seattle airport. I've done some preliminary searches for lodging and every place seems to cost $100+ per night. I'm on a bit of a budget and would greatly appreciate suggestions/recommendations for lodging under $80. I'll be travelling alone and do not require anything fancy - a clean place with a bed and a private bathroom. I'm still in the planning stages, but hope to visit Ruby Beach, Rialto Beach, the Hoh Rainforest, and some relatively easy hiking trails as well.

Seattle area
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for lodging near Olympic National Park

Did you check the Dew Drop Inn Motel in Forks? We have stayed there at about $75-80/ night. Yes, that's the "cute" name...it's very basic, but the location and price is right--BUT--I don't know if the Twilight popularity has changed the price.

New York
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for lodging near Olympic National Park

Thanks for all the feedback! I've been reviewing older posts as well and figured it doesn't hurt to post the question again - you never know if someplace new opens up or is "discovered."

I have noticed a few places now in that price range - Dew Drop Inn too. I'd like to avoid the Twilight craze - loved the books, but they're not the reason why I'm visiting!

Thanks again!

3. Re: Looking for lodging near Olympic National Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2009, 05:53
Get answers to your questions about La Push