We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do on Labor Day weekend in Leavenworth?

Level Contributor
208 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do on Labor Day weekend in Leavenworth?

My husband and I are spending labor day weekend in Leavenworth.

Any rec's for good restaurants?

We were thinking about white water rafting as well, any rec's for good companies that do this?

Anything else you would reccommend? Good pubs/bars, wine/cheese, etc?

We have never been before and are really exicted.

Thanks in advance.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do on Labor Day weekend in Leavenworth?

To give you a start, have you reviewed the selections from the left hand column?

Reviews are provided for restaurants, things to do, etc.

Also:

http://www.visitleavenworth.com/

Includes a calendar of events...

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
27,322 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do on Labor Day weekend in Leavenworth?

We just returned from that area (after abandoning our coastal itinerary and the RAIN that came with it). We saw lots of people tubing down the river, which looked like a lot of fun. (And most of them were over 40.)

We only had one day, and I wasn't well, but I saw enough to know I'd like to go back. We just wandered the town and the shops, and went for ice cream in the Cold Stone Creamery. I would have loved to have seen the Sound of Music up on the mountain. Will have to go back for that one. You have to get tickets in advance for that.

3. Re: Things to do on Labor Day weekend in Leavenworth?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Leavenworth