We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

Yakima, WA
Level Contributor
21 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

I'm looking for a good place to have dinner in less than 2 hours with a group of 30 including teens with a limited palate and adults. Price needs to be under $20 a person. Any suggesstions welcome. I need a definite reservation.

THanks

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,274 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

You might try South. Excellent food, reasonably priced, and good service. The only thing that might be tough is that you have 30 people so you would absolutely have to call ahead and make sure they are ok with that.

Another place would be the Soup Cellar. I don't know how late they are open for dinner as we have only had lunch here. Again, I would call ahead since you have quite a large group.

Yakima, WA
Level Contributor
21 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

Thanks MtGrl! I hadn't thought of the soup cellar. I think they might be big enough.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,274 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

We just had lunch there again last week. I would think 30 would fit pretty easily without taking over the entire place. The booths are large, so easily hold 6, and then there are tables you can put together towards the back.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

Andreas Keller has plenty of room. I've been there with a group of 20, and we only took up 1/4 of the space. They made it easy by providing us a menu in advance from which preorders were taken. That way we weren't there while each person studied the menu and could get right to lunch.

It's a cute spot, too.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,274 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

ainwa--That's a good idea with being able to preorder. Then they can join in the chicken dance;) It is a running joke in our family and is fun, lol!

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

Most of the people in our group were teens and they loved it. Especially the Giant Pretzels (which can also be purchased at the German bakery in Lakewood, if you want one but don't want to cross the pass).

I don't know about getting teens to do the chicken dance in front of OTHER PEOPLE! OMG!

7. Re: Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 October 2010, 08:05
Yakima, Washington
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

Thanks Ainwa. I'll contact them!

9. Re: Good Restaurant for group of 30 in downtown Leavenworth?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Leavenworth