We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watching the Superbowl

Tacoma, WA
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Watching the Superbowl

Turns out I accidently booked a few days away for my husband's birthday that will be including the day of the Superbowl (February 6th). Any suggestions on a fun location, a Sports Bar etc, to watch with others?

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watching the Superbowl

The German style drinking houses don't have TVs in them to my recollection. The 59er Diner near Lake Wenatchee might have it. The town of Wenatchee certainly has bars with TVs, and it is not far from Leavenworth.

Mentioned in this post
Wenatchee
Wenatchee
Washington
Leavenworth
Leavenworth
Washington
Leavenworth...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watching the Superbowl

You shouldn't have a problem finding a place to watch the Superbowl in Leavenworth. The Katz or Ducks and Drakes would both be good options, although South, Uli's and probably a handful of other restaurant/bars have

TV's and will most certainly have the game on.

Mentioned in this post
Leavenworth
Leavenworth
Washington
3. Re: Watching the Superbowl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Leavenworth