We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Living In Neah Bay

Providence,Ky.
1 post
Save Topic
Living In Neah Bay

I thought living in Neah Bay would be the worst experience of my life. My father was in the Air Force and we enede up getting stationed in Neah Bay. I cried and didn't want ot go, but only be a sophmore in high scholl you know what that meant. Right I had to go. Well, to make the year short I meet the best friends in my whold life. And being in the Air Force for 20 years with my dad we moved everywhere. Anyway people I meet in Neah Bay are the greatest. We still keep in touch even though some have moved off, but there are still several of them that are still there. It's a great place to live and visit. I cried when I had to move. I am planning on going to the Makah Days in August. You have to go visit and see for yurself.

Ft. Lewis
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Living In Neah Bay

just out of curiousity, what years did you live in neah bay? I lived in Clallam Bay for years in 1988 and on, and am curious obout alot of stuff going on there. thanks for your time. jfw

2. Re: Living In Neah Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 08:19
Get answers to your questions about Neah Bay