We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Jetty Resort?

Which Ocean Shores hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
177 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
North Jetty Resort?

I am trying to locate any info on the North Jetty Resort. We are RCI owners and can trade into this resort, but there are no pictures on the RCI website and no reviews. They say it is a luxurious atmosphere...I want to see for myself! Anybody stay there, or can you supply any info?!

Thanks!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
177 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: North Jetty Resort?

In RCI, Point Brown is a separate resort from North Jetty. We were recently in Ocean Shores, as we have friends who have a beach house there, and we came to the conclusion that the only place we would stay would be the new Worldmark Long Beach! All others looked a little to a lot rundown.

Ocean Shores
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: North Jetty Resort?

Actually Point Brown Resort is a different resort. North Jetty is also know as Park Place. It is located in Ocean Shores, and is a 6 unit condo, with the units owned individually. The owners can then bank any weeks that they won't be using with RCI. Unfortunately, there are no pictures of the units online as yet. We are working to add them to our website, as we manage the units.

Ocean Shores Reservation Bureau

website is oceanshoresgetaway.com

but as I said, they are not on this website yet.

13. Re: North Jetty Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Ocean Shores