We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Level Contributor
219 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks Voyaging

Voyaging,

Thanks, we briefly considered Reed, but way too much $$$ and no merit money; our son does fine, but his paperwork won't appear scholarship worthy in the top-scoring field that Reed draws. Travel planning is a peice of cake compared to college planning!!!

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks Voyaging

Understood, I didn't want to mention the cost factor, figuring, correctly, you'd probably checked it out. Good luck to you and yours.

Los Gatos, CA
Level Contributor
15 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks Voyaging

Don't forget Willamette University. My son just got a good scholarship to there. We will be checking out Evergreen State and Willamette next week.

Level Contributor
219 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks Voyaging

I know this isn't a college forum, but if your son is interested in Evergreen, I suggest you check-out Prescott College as well, in Prescott, AZ. That is where my son has decided, and received $$$ too! Good Luck.

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks Voyaging

I'd not heard of Prescott, so went to their site. Interesting emphasis, and I could see why you would relate it to Evergreen.

Totally different geography, however. :)

5. Re: Thanks Voyaging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 20:19