We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog Day Care on Orcas?

Woodinville
1 post
Save Topic
Dog Day Care on Orcas?

I'm staying on the island for a week in May. While the house I'm renting allows my dog, I'm looking for a day care / boarding place for my dog to spend a day while we're out whale watching. Anyone know of a doggy day care on Orcas?

Mentioned in this post
Orcas Island
Orcas Island
San Juan Islands, WA
Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog Day Care on Orcas?

Have you asked the landlord? I Googled and found a place on San Juan Island, but none on Orcas.

Mentioned in this post
San Juan Island
San Juan Island
San Juan Islands, WA
Orcas Island
Orcas Island
San Juan Islands, WA
Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog Day Care on Orcas?

Too fast on the enter key... So, perhaps you could take the inter-island ferry to Friday Harbor and board your dog there.

Mentioned in this post
Friday Harbor
Friday Harbor
San Juan Island, WA
seattle, wa
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog Day Care on Orcas?

Machoot, did you ever find doggy day care on Orcas? Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Orcas Island
Orcas Island
San Juan Islands, WA
Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,008 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog Day Care on Orcas?

That was a one time post, no reply. Probably not tuned in. Might have to start the search over. Suggest a new posting, this one old, folks might ignore it.

5. Re: Dog Day Care on Orcas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Orcas Island