We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to WA and need help with must sees!

Which Port Townsend hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bountiful, Utah
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Traveling to WA and need help with must sees!

I am traveling to WA with my family 7/1/11-7/11/11 (hubby and kids) We are staying in Port Townsend and driving from UT. Because we are driving, we are up with traveling to see all that WA has to offer, but need help in seeing the "must sees". I am feeling a little overwhelmed by the travel books and need some assistance. Also, any suggestion for the 4th of July? Do we need passports to go to Victoria? Thanks in adavance for any help.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
8,746 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Traveling to WA and need help with must sees!

Yep, it's in full swing. Saturdays and Wednesday afternoons.

Arizona
Level Contributor
850 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Traveling to WA and need help with must sees!

strong YES for the PT farmers market on Saturday - loved it and bought a few meals worth of food there (smoked salmon, local cheese and beef, strawberries, carrots, bread, etc). and a very short walk to the Uptown Pub for a cold Port Townsend IPA.

13. Re: Traveling to WA and need help with must sees!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Port Townsend