We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monthly rates for long term hotels in Renton/Tukwila, WA are

Lufkin, TX
2 posts
Save Topic
Monthly rates for long term hotels in Renton/Tukwila, WA are

I will be in the Renton/Tukwila, WA area from about June 1, 2010 to Oct 1, 2010. I would like to acquire info on hotels in that area that have long term plans for customers. I am interested in monthly rates from about $700-$900 a month.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,584 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monthly rates for long term hotels in Renton/Tukwila, WA are

www.extendedstayamerica.com/minisite/…

is one possiblility. Your expectation for rent are very low. You need to add about $300 to your high range. Since Boeing and other companies are in this area they rent apts by the month for people coming in on short term contracts. Do a google search for short term rentals Tukwila and you will find some apt conplexes that rent units by the month. Good luck in the search.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
26,944 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Monthly rates for long term hotels in Renton/Tukwila, WA are

There is a Springhill Suites and a Towm Place Suites next to each other both are Marriott Properties. There is also a Marriott Residence Inn.

When I first moved to Seattle I stayed for a couple of months at Springhill Suites they had a full kitchen which made it nice so I dint have to eat out all of the time. Ive also stayed for several months in a Residence Inn (in another state)but they didnt have an oven in their kitchen

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
26,944 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Monthly rates for long term hotels in Renton/Tukwila, WA are

Sorry I didnt catch the part of your post where you mention $700-$900/month

For that price I dont think you will find anything certainly not a hotel $900 is only $30/night, You may have to look at renting a room from someone, You wont find an apartment for that, maybe some run down dump. Good luck on your search.

4. Re: Monthly rates for long term hotels in Renton/Tukwila, WA are

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2010, 06:16