We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SeaTac Duty Free

Which SeaTac hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lynnwood, Washington
Level Contributor
207 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
SeaTac Duty Free

Hello,

Many Duty Free stores in the world have web sites where you can pre-order merchandise or at least see the selection and prices. I couldn't find such site for SeaTac Duty Free. If you know about it - could post the link please?

Thank you.

Edited: 06 March 2014, 16:20
Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SeaTac Duty Free

Peter: Where did you look? I tried Google and came up with this for you. Chuck.

taxfreepriceavia.com/seattle-airport-duty-fr…

2. Re: SeaTac Duty Free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 March 2014, 21:06
Edited: 06 March 2014, 21:06
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,258 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SeaTac Duty Free

www.dufry.com/en/DufryShopping/index.htm

Lynnwood, Washington
Level Contributor
207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SeaTac Duty Free

Thank you.

The first site http://taxfreepriceavia.com/faq.html is not for SeaTac. The second http://www.dufry.com/en/index.htm is also general, and doesn't have any products and prices in SeaTac.

Here is an example of the Duty Free website in Reykjavik, Iceland:

www.dutyfree.is/en…

You can see products, prices, pre-order items online and have it delivered to the plane.

But at least I'd like to see what they have and how much it costs.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,258 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SeaTac Duty Free

I was having trouble posting (hence my deleted post #2). Dufry doesn't offer online preorders, but you can browse their site to see what's available (under the magazine link, then shopping). There are probably legal restrictions on what/where duty free can be sold online. Also check with your airline as some have online shopping/magazine available.

Lynnwood, Washington
Level Contributor
207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SeaTac Duty Free

Thank you, found it. Not much info, but probably the best we can get.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SeaTac Duty Free

Most people just wait until they get there and browse around. Part of the "fun" at the airport. Chuck.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: SeaTac Duty Free

Where did you find duty free for SeaTac? Thanks for your help!

Lynnwood, Washington
Level Contributor
207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SeaTac Duty Free

I've just came back from Finland and I used Duty Free in SeaTac. It's located where the S gates are (International departures), as soon as you get off the train and take the escalator up.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
377 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: SeaTac Duty Free

Many, if not most, international flights, have their own on-board duty free shopping. My wife has actually found better prices there than in airport duty free stores. Your airline may have their duty free catalog online. Less availability, but worth a shot if you don't find exactly what you want in the airport. I've seldom found good deals in airport duty free stores.