We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay in Sequim

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
62 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stay in Sequim

Hi, I will be in Sequim in early Oct 2011 with husband & a friend, visiting a family for 3 nights. As we are on a budget , is there any B&B, hotels, motels available please? The forum has few write ups and some are in 2005...

The forum has also given good place of interest but I wont worry much, as our friends will guide us. Nevertheless, any ideas are welcome. Oh, btw, the plan is to visit Vancouver or Victoria for a day trip. Still reading up on Tripadvisor...any information on these are welcome too

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay in Sequim

From Sequim, you get to Victoria and Vancouver by taking the ferry at Port Angeles to Vancouver Island / Victoria.

From there, you take a ferry at Sidney to get to Vancouver. It can be done without a car, which if you are on a budget will make a big difference. Ferrying a car, parking, and buying gas in Canada are all spendy (Gas is about 4x US price).

I don't know about Sequim, but the Super 8 motel in PA is not bad for the price. Good waffle bar for breakfast. If you weren't on a budget, there are nicer places, though.

Port Angeles, WA
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
Level Contributor
9,840 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay in Sequim

There is a new Holiday Inn Express in Sequim. Where does your family suggest you stay?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
62 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to stay in Sequim

Both your feedback is excellent on hotels, will consider the Holiday Inn / Super 8. My friends( Sequim couple) has extended their home to us as we do to them when they come over, so husband & I have opted to stay with them. Our 2 other friends will stay at the recommended hotels.

Ainwa great advice on Vancouver.

Thanks alot...

NJ
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Place to stay in Sequim

i stay at dungeness bay cottages

http://www.dungenessbay.com/

effeciency rooms kitchen sitting area and sleeping area about 130/night

Reply to: Place to stay in Sequim