We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July Vacation

Which Spokane hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
67 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
July Vacation

Hi folks, we thinking about going on a family vacation to the spokane/ Cord'alane (I know I spelled it wrong) this summer. We will be 2 families with little kids. Is there a nice hotel close to the lake, or close to Silverwood etc. A waterfront hotel on the lake would be ideal. Any suggestions would be nice thanks!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July Vacation

Hi!! There is a really nice hotel in Coeurd a'lene called the Coeurd a'lene Resort. Pricey but sooo worth it. It is right on the lake & next to the city park. Your kids will love it there, nice beach & a great big wooden play area they just built a couple years ago (a kids dream place!). This area has so much to do. Next to that resort is a hill called Tubbs Hill. There is a great trail that takes you around the hill. Its 2 miles long. Lots of neat secret beaches to explore. Very neat scenery. Silverwood is straight up hwy 95 about 30 minutes away. Be sure to get to Silverwood early so you can get right in at 11:00 am. That way you'll feel better about being there all day for the price they charge. Kids will love it there also!! Coeurd a'lene is such an awesome city!! I go over there alot, only 20 minutes from Spokane. Plus its so pretty.They have cruises on the lake, parasailing, rent jetskis or boats. Great restruants & shops. You won't be dissapointed!! Try to go to Silverwood on the weekdays not weekends, too crowded. Hope you have a great time!! Let me know if you have any more questions. I'll check back