We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast spot

Which Spokane hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
612 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
breakfast spot

a few yers ago, we had a great breakfast near downtown at a small spot that served pumpkin panckes that were amazing. all the breakfasts were great. does anyone know the name and if it is still there? will be in town in a week and am starting to taste those pancakes...

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast spot

Do you know of any buildings that it was close too? There are alot of restruants near downtown? :-)

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
612 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast spot

I don't know what it was close to. I t was on a street that ran north and south- it was a small place and six of us had breakfast there and all thought it was incredible- also, it was fairly new when we there a year and a half ago. It may have been on the same street as Mizuna but not sure... thanks for your help!!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast spot

Hmmmmmm...maybe you should try & google it, sorry I cant help you! Good luck!

ajspokane
Level Contributor
69 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfast spot

I know, I live in Browns Addition and eat downtown often but I cannot think of which place you are talking about. Im sorry!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: breakfast spot

There's been some changes in Downtown restaurants the last couple of years. If it was on the same street as Mizuna, it may have been Benjamins. They closed a couple of years ago. My recommendation for breakfast would be Frank's Diner. They are not directly downtown but it's about a 5 to 10 minute drive.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: breakfast spot

Pumpkin pancakes sound really really good......I might try Molly's on 3rd. It is a small diner with decent prices and really good hearty food!

7. Re: breakfast spot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 01:17