We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any good quilt shops in town?

california
Level Contributor
126 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
any good quilt shops in town?

in town for my son's college graduation from Gonzaga. does any one know if there is an outstanding quilt shop i should visit? looking for something with a lot of fabrics to choose from.

Martin Woldson Theater at the Fox
Theatres, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Centennial Trail
Biking Trails, Equestrian Trails, Hiking Trails
Poulsbo, Washington
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
Level Contributor
10,734 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any good quilt shops in town?

I only know this because my wife is a quilter. There is a quilt store in The Market next to Pike Place Brewery. There was a great place called Simply Quilts which closed. The one in the market is very small, but my wife likes what they have. Since we live in Poulsbo, she goes to Esther's on Bainbridge Island if you feel like taking a ferry.

Mentioned in this post
Poulsbo
Poulsbo
Washington
Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any good quilt shops in town?

glacier...the poster is looking for a quilt shop in Spokane...a bit of a drive for a ferry to BI

:-)

Poulsbo, Washington
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
Level Contributor
10,734 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any good quilt shops in town?

Sorry I assumed you were flying into Seattle before you went to the graduation. I should not have assumed that. Island girl is right even my wife would not drive that far for fabric. although she is going to Tokyo next year just to go to a quilt show. Quilters are a different Breed.

Mentioned in this post
Seattle
Seattle
Washington
Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any good quilt shops in town?

There is a fabric shop listed as giving classes in quilting and teaching fiber art. You may want to call them for the info you want they should be able to help. Their # is 509-467-8210 they at located at 10220 N Nevada Suite #10.

Coeur d Alene, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Coeur d'Alene
Level Contributor
413 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: any good quilt shops in town?

If you have time and transportation the Bear Paw Quilting store is located in Ceour d' Alene, Idaho, about 35 miles east of Spokane on Interstate 90. Here is their web site: www.bearpawquilting.net

Mentioned in this post
Idaho
Idaho
United States
6. Re: any good quilt shops in town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Spokane