We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet mall in East Spokane?

Which Spokane hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vernon
3 posts
Save Topic
Outlet mall in East Spokane?

I've heard from a few people that there is an outlet mall in East Spokane. I have been unable to find the name or location of it though. Can anyone help? Shopping my 13 year old daughter and 18 year old son. Advice and suggestions are appreciated. We've never been to Spokane before and are hoping to find some good buys!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
104 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet mall in East Spokane?

It is actually in Post Falls, ID. I think you will be disappointed. I was last there about a year ago and there were only 3 or 4 stores left. I'm not sure if there are any stores left now.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
2,990 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet mall in East Spokane?

Valley Mall in the Spokane Valley (east) is a full service/active mall. The Post Falls outlets are 5 miles east of that, and as referenced above are nearly defunct with but a few stores open.

Vernon
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet mall in East Spokane?

Thanks! We won't bother heading to it.

calgary
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Outlet mall in East Spokane?

We are off to Spokane for Back to School shopping and if anyone can tell me where the best place to shop. Where are the best outlet malls?? I heard the shopping is great??

Thanks

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
Level Contributor
10,412 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Outlet mall in East Spokane?

aladam,

There are two that are great shopping malls or really three I guess.

I wouldn't call them outlet malls but they are still great places.

Northtown mall

Riverpark square and Spokane valley mall.

www.riverparksquare.com

www.spokanevalleymall.com

And Northtown which I'll have to dig up the web site.

Take a look and see if this is what you're looking for if not ask again.

Welcome...

Collie

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
2,119 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Outlet mall in East Spokane?

In addition to the malls listed above, there are other shopping areas that have major stores. Those would be on North Division in the city of Spokane near Northtown Mall and in the Valley on Sullivan and further west on Sprague. Off Sullivan you can find Wal-Mart, Kohls, Dress Barn, Ross among others. Fred Meyers is on the corner of Sprague and Sullivan. Further west, you will find Target and Shopko. One downside is that there is a lot of road construction there right now. As others have said, skip the Outlet Mall. However in Post Falls, you can find Wal-Mart and Cabelas right next to each other.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Spokane, Chelan
Level Contributor
10,412 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Outlet mall in East Spokane?

I think they are referring the the Spokane Valley mall which I have provided above. I don't know that you can call it an outlet mall but there are a ton of shops and some nice sales going on for school clothes.

Keep on I-90 through downtown and keep going, you'll pass the Argonne exit and the pines exit, then look for the Evergreen exit. the mall is on your left go over the bridge just follow the buildings on your right it's very easy.

Collie

8. Re: Outlet mall in East Spokane?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 13:16