We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spokane Train Station

Spokane...
2 posts
Save Topic
spokane Train Station

Is it safe to park a car at the spokane train station for a couple of nights?

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spokane Train Station

Lisa, people do it and most seem to be okay however if it were me I'd take a taxi to the station and on your return you won't have any trouble finding one there are several that park outside waiting for passengers. As you probably already know the station and the bus depot are both together in more or less the same building and a newer one at that. You will have to pay to park there so again I'd look into a cab or a friend dropping you off.

Collie

Spokane...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: spokane Train Station

Thank you. I only ask since I live aways out of town (about 15mi) and was not sure how much a tax will cost. And, the friends and family I do have that would drive me at that ungodly hour of about 1:00 a.m. will be out of town also. Do you know how much it costs to park at the train station? This way I can compare the costs with a taxi when I find out.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spokane Train Station

Lisa, parking is $4.00 a day I'm assuming that means for 24 hours because they do have long term parking there.. If you choose to leave your car there don't have anything in it that would tempt a car thief to break into it, but I'm sure you already know that.

Collie

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spokane Train Station

Amtrak Web site says no attendant at the lot (90 long term, 90 short term spots).

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: spokane Train Station

The station is I. A seedy part of town. But there seems to be people around the car park all hours . Often times see police patrolling the parking lot .

6. Re: spokane Train Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 04:24
Get answers to your questions about Spokane
Recent Conversations