We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Langley restaurant question??? Help:)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
432 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Langley restaurant question??? Help:)

Hi all.

We are staying in Langley in two weeks, a group of 8 women. Looking for one night out at a local eatery, but the only places so far that I can find are Cafe Langley, Prima Bistro. & The Fish Bowl - it says it is closed??

Any other rec's. We are staying right in town and would like to be able to walk.

Thanks!

Level Contributor
35,922 posts
904 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Langley restaurant question??? Help:)

There is a nice restaurant at The Inn @ Langley, that is where we stayed when we were in Langley. We didn't have a chance to have dinner there but I have heard great things about it.

We made the short drive to Freeland for dinner at Gordon's @ Blueberry Hill. This restaurant is excellent if you don't mind a short drive. Have fun! :)

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,009 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Langley restaurant question??? Help:)

There are more, but let's be realistic, it's a small town.

Go to "Restaurants", left hand column, for Langley, Coupeville, heck, Whidbey Island, and see what looks good for the group. You might have to bite the bullet and drive a bit. And I'm sure you folks are going to cook some great meals, as does my SO's group of fine ladies when they rent places. One night out over two weeks? You deserve better. LOL

I've reviewed a few places on WI; see what ratings they, and others, get - and why. Of course, things change, restaurants go up, they fall, and it all depends on the one reviewing and their tastes, and moods, that moment. :)

Edited: 15 May 2012, 00:23
Whidbey Island...
Level Contributor
140 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Langley restaurant question??? Help:)

Prima Bistro, Cafe Langley and Mo's (formerly the Fish Bowl) are all good recommendations and all easy to walk to (as is everything in Langley).

Prima Bistro is great if the weather is nice and you can get seating out on the rooftop deck.

Cafe Langley has Greek/Mediterranean inspired menu.

Mo's is modeled after an English Pub - I personally like it best out of the three choices for the menu, casual atmosphere and outside seating if the weather cooperates.

island bound
Level Contributor
13 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Langley restaurant question??? Help:)

Fish Bowl is now Mo's Pub....british food, darts, fish and chips..it's an ok place, not great. Stick with Langley Cafe or Prima Bistro..Gordon in Freeland is really good..Dinner at the Inn at Langley is very very expensive and not worth the price..it's like a 7 course meal 'infused with this and that and served in very small portions.

Edited: 18 May 2012, 16:45
island bound
Level Contributor
13 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Langley restaurant question??? Help:)

Forgot.......Useless Bay Coffee has some great sandwiches for lunch..also the deli at the Star Store makes really good inexpensive sandwiches for lunch.

6. Re: Langley restaurant question??? Help:)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Whidbey Island