We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel for Reasonable Price

Muncie, Indiana
Level Contributor
366 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Hotel for Reasonable Price

We will be driving from Indiana to Hilton Head, SC in July. We plan to drive straight down on the way, but on the way back we are thinking of staying someplace about 8 hours into the trip.. then driving the rest of the way the next morning. Charleston, seems to be the best spot as far as location and time. We probably wouldn't be arriving until 9 or 10pm and would be getting up and leaving pretty much right away in the morning, so we don't need anything fancy. It will just be my husband and I. We are just looking for a clean, inexpensive hotel in a good area.. just a place to sleep really. At least a continiental breakfast would be nice, so we can just grab something before we head out. Although, that isn't completely necessary. We don't know anything about the Charleston area, so we were just hoping that maybe we could get some help/advice from some of the locals or people who are more familiar with the area.

Thank you so much!!

Arnoldsburg
Level Contributor
75 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Hotel for Reasonable Price

May I ask why you are going through West Virginia? That is going way out of your way unless you have a specific reason for coming through here.

12. Re: Best Hotel for Reasonable Price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2013, 10:15