We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family/Kids Friendly Restaurants

farmington hills, MI
4 posts
Save Topic
Family/Kids Friendly Restaurants

Our family will be vacationing on Kiawah Island for a week in August. Decided to come in one night early and stay in Charleston also. We expect to dine in Charleston on a few occasions throughout the trip and have twin 8 year old girls who are not what would call very adventurous eaters (i.e. without grilled cheese and pbj we'd be in trouble). I've ready many, many reviews about terrific "romantic" restaurants (great, but for this particular trip) but have found little on family friendly restaurants with some kinds of kids menu. I don't particularly want to eat at dives or mediocre chains either as we enjoy nice meals. However, a nice restaurant that is smart enough to offer to cater to families by offering kids menus (even if the menu is limited to 4 or 5 items that kids typically love) would be great. Any suggestions?

farmington hills, MI
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family/Kids Friendly Restaurants

I'm sorry. I meant to post this to the Charleston, SC forum. My mistake.

2. Re: Family/Kids Friendly Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 18:20